Best 30 Dollars Gaming headsets

Best 30 Dollars Gaming headsets

Here are the best cheap gaming headsets we've found

44
Best 30 Dollars Gaming headsets

Looking for the Best $30 Gaming Headset? If yes, then read on. Gaming headsets are one of the essential parts of gaming. Without a great gaming headset, you will find difficulties while listening to enemies' footsteps. Also, you will find issues while communicating with your friends.

Plus, if you happen to be a hardcore gamer, then you will also need to look after your comfort. As you have to wear the headphone for a long period of time. But finding the best gaming headset under $30 can be a difficult task. However not worry, to help you out I have handpicked 5 Best $30 Gaming Headset for you.

What makes Gaming Headset Different from Normal Headset?

The primary difference between a gaming headset and a normal headset is that a gaming headset comes with a microphone attached to it. But that's not the only difference. Gaming headphones come with lots of features which makes the headphone different from the other ones. Like it comes with a wider soundstage and lesser bass so that you can hear the footsteps of the enemies in games like CS GO, PUBG and others. But on the other hand, a normal headset comes with a flat equalizer which simply delivers the sound to you without any modifications. To know the difference in detail, please check this article.

Best $30 Gaming Headset

Logitech G430

Logitech G430 is one of the most popular gaming headsets that available out there. This one is DTS headphone that comes with X and Dolby 7.1 surround sound.

For your comfort, it has a lightweight, and the ear cups are made of soft sports cloth. It also comes with a folding plus noise-canceling boom mic which reduces background noise for clear voice pick up. Along with that, it has a headphone frequency response of 20Hz-20KHz.

Considering its design and the brand from which it comes from; it's hard to believe that it is a sub-$30 gaming headset. If you're going for budget gaming laptop or PC, then this headset is a must-have.

Mpow EG3

Up next we have the Mpow EG3. This one is also the best $30 gaming headset that you can try out. The headset is compatible with all the gaming consoles and comes with 2 years of warranty.

The headphone comes with virtual 7.1 surround sound and comes with advanced 50mm drivers which are made for the FPS gamers. The headphone is a perfect one for shooting games like Call of Duty, Destiny 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon or Fortnite.

Along with that it sports a lightweight metal frame design and offers comfort. The headset is made for long gaming sessions.

Rumpus G2

Rumpus G2 is one of the coolest looking headsets that you can try out. It comes with 50MM driver which delivers a surround sound. Along with that, you will get an incredible surround sound experience for both games and music.

It also comes with an ergonomic, and the body of the headphone is made of premium material. The headset will surely offer the best service to the games who play games for many hours, and they will get comfort. The headset is also multiple platforms compatible and comes with a noise-canceling microphone. What's more? You get a year of warranty too.

Rumpus K8

Rumpus K8 is also the best $30 gaming headset that you can find out there. The gaming headset offers you a true surround sound effect so you can get immersive gaming experience. It comes with 50mm audio drivers along with advanced audio techniques.

The gaming headset also comes with a lightweight and ergonomic design and offers you all day comfort. Along with that you also get a noise-canceling microphone for a crystal clear communication experience. Overall, the quality of the headphone is pretty great too and comes with one year of warranty. Also, it looks really cool.

Nubwo N12

In the end, we have the Nube N12. It comes with a minimalistic design and along with that, you get an enhanced stereo sound experience. The gaming headset offers maximum efficiency and better sound. Along with that, you get a premium microphone. The microphone is rotatable and has noise-canceling features.

The headphone is also well cushioned and adjustable. It comes with skin-friendly leather ear pads and adjustable headband which offers comfort during the long gaming hours. It also has on cable control feature. So you can easily control the volume or mute the headphone. Or do some other quick audio adjustments.

Conclusion

So those were the 5 Best $30 Gaming Headset. Now go ahead and check the headsets out and see which one is working the best for you. If you ask for my opinion, I would suggest you go for the Logitech G430 or you can choose between the Rumpus G2 and Rumpus G8. As these headsets do not only looks great but offers you amazing features. Plus, they are super comfortable. So make sure to check them out.

Also, if you have any more questions to ask, then do feel free to let me know by leaving a comment below. And I will surely help you out.