The Friends You Don't See As Much Can Be Best

Sometimes The Friends You Only See A Few Times A Year Are Actually The Best Friends

Wow, it's been 6 months since I've seen you I miss you so much!

139

In my childhood, I made a few friends that I knew would be life long friends. Some of which I met down the shore and I only see in the summers. Maybe we would see each other once or twice if we are all able to meet up throughout the year, but now with college and sports and other friends we are with every day, we only really see each other for a few weeks in the summer. Now some people may think you could never be good friends with someone you only see once a year but I am here to prove those people wrong.

Although I may only see my shore friends once a year or my neighbor every 6 months because of school and work schedules that doesn't make our friendship any less valuable. Whenever we are able to spend time together that time is not taken for granted. We start off right where we left off and fill each other in on all the aspects of our lives we've missed over the months. Although with social media it's pretty easy to stay up to date on your far away friends.

We may not be able to hang out every Friday night or know all the details of each other's love lives but our friendships are still genuine. Even if I can only see you for a few times a year, if the connection and history are there you are still a true friend for me. Without having to be caught up in the drama of everyday life, the friends you see only a few times a year are some of the best you can have. They give you a chance to talk about the best times you have had through the year and just relax and separate your self from your normal world for a bit.