If you have really goob friends, chances are they remind you of a specific dog breed, because dogs are the best friends:
1. The short friend - Pomeranian
These little furry friends barely come up to your ankles, and like your human friend, they're fun to pick up.
2. The tall friend - Great DaneGiphy
Some Great Danes are taller than the average human, just like your tall friend!
3. The lazy friend - Basset houndGiphy
If you've ever met a Basset Hound, you know they don't do much except sleep, and they do not like to move from their position.
4. The aggressive friend - ChihuahuaGiphy
Their mark is definitely worse than they're bite, but that doesn't stop them from coming after you.
5. The high maintenance friend - PoodleGiphy
This is the type of dog you see walking with only diamond-studded collars and their nails painted. Plus their hair is always perfect. There's no doubt they're high maintenance.
6. The athletic friend - German ShepherdGiphy
Commonly used as police dogs, they always have to be in shape. They also have a lot of energy and love to run.
7. The whiny friend - BeagleGiphy
They. Never. Stop. Whining.
8. The clingy friend - Australian Cattle DogGiphy
If you own one, then you know they are always attached to you. They never let you leave their sight and follow you everywhere.
9. The highly intelligent friend - LabGiphy
Labs would definitely be the nerds of the group.
10. The grumpy friend - BulldogGiphy
Honestly, there's no need for an explanation here. The gif says it all.
11. The awkwardly shaped friend - DachshundGiphy
12. The friend that likes to twerk - CorgiGiphy
Usually this friend will twerk whenever they feel like it, and Corgis have the cutest butts, so it's a good laugh when they do it.
13. The vocal friend - HuskyGiphy
Huskys will be let it be known when they want, need, or don't want to do something. They make their opinion known.
14. The crazy friend - Australian Shepherd
They are the type of friend that has a personality of their own!
15. The stupid friend - Chow ChowGiphy
Again, the gif basically says it all.
16. The shy friend - Basenji
Basenjis are pretty low maintenance, and generally keep to themselves making them a little skittish when meeting new people.
17. The baby friend - GreyhoundGiphy
You don't adopt the greyhound; they adopt you, and they will never leave your side. They need constant attention are incredibly spoiled.
18. The hairy friend - PuliGiphy
If you say your friend has a "mop on their head," then they and Pulis are twins.
19. The sweetest friend - Golden RetrieverGiphy
And of course, this is often your greatest friend.