Best Friends Are The Best Kind Of Friends

You're my best friend and we're dancing in this world alone.

18

It is safe to say that almost every single decision we make is a bad one, but in the words of Frankie Ballard, "How am I going to be old and wise if I ain`t ever young and crazy?"

When I decided to write an article to you, I had no idea how hard it would be. I cant even begin to explain the psychotic and hilarious friendship we have shared for the past few years. It is hard to believe that there was once a time where you weren`t my go to, but now I know that I could never live another day without having you as my bestie! Everyone says we are "best friend goals" ...okay, maybe we are the only ones who say that... BUT, I really believe it. What other girls would change out of their prom dresses into their after prom clothes BEFORE even making it to prom? Or go to country concerts without a group... Who needs friends, right? (Okay, maybe we are losers) And we literally have fluent conversations using only facial expressions... (tbt to the homeless lady asking for a ride) I am so thankful to have a friendship that has survived the dreaded college move and that I can still facetime/call you at any time of day without thinking twice about it. (I mean literally, anytime, anywhere... even if we are downtown)

Carrie Bradshaw once said, "Maybe our girl friends are our soul mates and guys are just people to have fun with." Thank goodness I found you so now I can marry for money!

I forgive you for forgetting the key to the beach house and not realizing it until we had made it all the way to Topsail. Thanks for always being down for a cruise around btown (you know the route I`m talking about!) and going to see our favorite Taco Bell manager, Rosa, almost every night we have a sleepover (which is every night). Thanks for making me laugh until I cry, I don`t think I will ever meet anyone that understands my humor the way you do. I wish I could have included so many more memories but I have a feeling that no one else will find this the slightest bit funny and some things are just better left unsaid (the time we made jello in the glass china bowl at the beach or the time we went to Wendy`s after the Williams v. Western basketball game senior year).

I hope everyone gets to experience a friendship as great as ours at least once in their life. You truly are my best friend and I can`t wait to see you fulfill your dreams of graduating from your dream school, Carolina, to become a lawyer! (Mainly because I will probably need you to represent me and I am hoping you will give me a discount or something LOL) Having you as a best friend makes life so much better and I am so thankful for you and your family.... Even your dogs and all of the animals on the farm.... I felt like I needed to give everyone a shout out. You make me such a better person, I can`t wait for all of the fun memories we have in store for us and I am so happy we have so many to look back on.

I love you sis!!!!!!!