Best Friend Forever Friendship

To My Person, The One Person Who Will Always Have My Back No Matter What

Thank you for being the Cristina Yang to my Meredith Grey.

145
Srihitha Padamatinti

We met in seventh grade because we had every single class together and somehow our lockers were next to each other, even with the random assigning. It was fate's way of showing me how lucky I was. We both had just moved from a different school district that year and you were the person who made me feel like I already had a friend, even as the new kid. You welcomed me with open arms and ever since that day, not a day goes by without me wondering how I was lucky enough to call someone as amazing as you my best friend.

Even though we hang out every day in school and after school, we never get bored of each other. There's always something to talk about when it's you and me. Together, we make the best team. The world better watch out because we're going to conquer the world together. With you by my side, everything seems possible. You're truly my person and I'm not kidding when I say that you can understand me on a whole new level that no one on this planet can.

Our car ride jam sessions are honestly my favorite thing. We blast music in the car and have our own little party where I can forget all my stresses and just live in the moment. Our everyday deep talks are endless and time just stops for a moment. I'm so glad that I was able to meet someone who I can go from talking about the silliest things to talking about serious issues.

We study together and help each other in everything we don't know how to do. From getting advice from each other to going to the gym together, we truly have done it all. We have our own little bucket list of places to go and things to do and I can't wait till the end of this year when we have completed our own adventures. Even though it's just the two of us on these adventures, I feel like I don't need anyone else because you're worth 100 friends all in one. From spontaneous Starbucks runs to trying yoga together, we truly have become inseparable. With our crazy obsession over "Grey's Anatomy" and "Friends" we truly have a special bond that no one can take. Even though I see you every day, I still get the same amount of excitement as I did in the beginning.

Even though the future is scary and high school is coming to an end and everyone will go their separate ways, I know that no matter where we end up in life, I can always count you for anything. Thank you for picking up my random FaceTime calls when I'm bored or I'm in need of advice over stupid things. Thank you for being the best to my friend and the peanut to my butter. I really couldn't have asked for a better gym buddy, a better study buddy, and a better best friend. We've truly been on a roller coaster through these last couple of years but there's no one I would have wanted to spend it with than you.

So many people have come and left our lives but thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin. You truly are my ray of sunshine on a rainy day. You're the sweetest, caring, and kindest person I have ever met. You give to everyone you know and there's so much to love about you. So thank you for dealing with me these past years. Thank you for being the best tall best friend a short girl could ever have.

I love you to the moon and back. :)