20 Weird Facts ONLY Best Friends Know About Each Other, Because Who Else Needs To Know

11. Who they dated in 3rd grade

548
Katie Frego

1. Weird foods, like their favorite type of pickle

2. Which eyeliner they use and where they buy it from

3. Where they prefer to get coffee

4. What order they wash their body in the shower

5. Exactly what they like on their pizza

6. Pretty much their DAILY routine

7. Also their night routine

8. Their Instagram password for stalking your blocked ex

9. What their mom's favorite color is

10. What show they're binge-watching

11. Who they dated in 3rd grade

12. What brand of shampoo they use

13. What their dream wedding looks like

14. When they're lying

15. What their "secret" talents are

16. What's on their Christmas list

17. What's on their parents' Christmas lists

18. Their weird food habits

19. What perfume they're wearing

20. Their go-to comfy outfit

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

10713

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!