The hardest list I have ever made. If you ever get to be a foodie in Italy, make sure you get at least one of each!

1. Tomatoes

Zoey Leonard

I have never been a huge fan of tomatoes, BUT ohhh my!!! These babies were delicious! Italians use them for everything! Here is my bruschetta from Sorrento!

2. Pizza

Zoey Leonard

This was the best Italian Margherita pizza that I had while I spent three weeks in Italy. It is from Sorrento

3. Lemons/limoncello

Zoey Leonard

This is a must try! Their lemons are twice the size and you can smell them from feet away! The limoncello is a very popular gift given from travels abroad! It is everywhere... sometimes you even get it for free with dinner!

4. Pasta

Zoey Leonard

This colorless, cheesy and creamy dish of glorious pasta was from a small little cafe that we stumbled upon in Florence after a long day! So glad I went there, if you could not tell by all the adjectives, I LOVED IT!

5. Fresh produce

Zoey Leonard

Everything is fresh here. I mean everything. No preservatives or anything. All organic. Which makes eating veggies that much better because they actually taste wonderful!

6. Cheesecake

Zoey Leonard

I found this beauty in Florence. Everyone raves about the gelato in Italy but try something different. Whatever you get won't disappoint you but don't be surprised if you order a "chocolate cake" and it actually just has chocolate icing...

7. Antipasto

Zoey Leonard

This huge plate comes before your meal. It is always a solid choice and is pretty close to our sandwich meats, but better.

8. Wine

Zoey Leonard

WINE. WINE. WINE. AND MORE WINE. They give it away and it is all so good! Drink up, you will have withdrawal when you get home!

9. Farinata

Zoey Leonard

This chickpea bread was served under a slice (most American) of pizza. I honestly could have just eaten multiple of these rather than the pizza! It was so good.

10. Tiramisu

Zoey Leonard

It comes in all shapes and sizes. With and without alcohol. It is ALWAYS good! I wish I could make it as well as the Italians do!