Best places to eat at when you're in nyc

Next Time You're In NYC, You're Eating At These 7 Restaurants Or You're Missing Out

I know, I know, most of these food places are dessert places, but what can I say? I have a sweet tooth!

897
New York City

I remember the first time I went to New York City with my friends like it was yesterday. It was all so exciting: taking the train, using a MetroCard, figuring out avenues and streets, and clicking a picture at anything that looked remotely aesthetic. It was all so liberating and awesome, and I wanted to explore every corner and get lost in the crowds. But most importantly, the one thing that I enjoyed the most and kept me coming back time and time again was... the food. The variety of food available in NYC is boundless. It has food for everyone — dessert places, Korean BBQ, ramen, vegan — you name it.

I present to you a few of the places you NEED to try the next time you're in NYC!

1. 10Below

Rolled ice cream is totally worth the rave. It's the perfect way to take ice cream to the next level, and the flavors are unique and amazing. If you're looking for something aesthetic to put on your snap story, this is it. Watching how rolled ice cream is made is satisfying and cool. I love the S'mores Galore and Fruity Bam Bam. Make sure to get the roasted marshmallow as a topping!

2. Spot Dessert Bar

This place is the perfect dessert place because the entire menu just look so good. The desserts are artsy, aesthetic, and delicious. They've got so many great options, but my personal favorites are Matcha Lava, Cookie Camp, and the light bulb bubble teas!

3. Shake Shack

It's one of the best burger chains in the city. The secret ingredient is the ShakeSauce. My personal favorite is the Shroom Burger. It's a godsend for all vegetarians out there! Also, their milkshakes are amazing.

4. Falafel Trucks

I don't usually get street food, but NYC is full of food trucks and you'll undoubtedly run into a falafel one. If you're in that situation, get it. Falafel with rice is delicious.

5. Beyond Sushi

It's a cool and healthy twist to sushi because it's all vegan. The sauces are delicious. My personal favorite is the Spicy Mang which has black rice, avocado, mango, and spicy veggies. Also, the black bean sweet potato brownie is surprisingly amazing.

6. The Kati Roll Company

I make it a point to get kati rolls every time I go to NYC because they're so good. Kati rolls are basically Indian wraps or burritos. The menu gives a lot of options, but my top favorites are the Achari Paneer roll or the Aloo Masala roll. This place is always packed because people can't get enough of them.

7. Sugar Factory

I know, I know, most of these food places are dessert places, but what can I say? I have a sweet tooth! Sugar Factory has a huge menu, and I have yet to try all that they offer. Their signature goblets with liquid nitrogen are aesthetic and delicious.

Other places I cannot wait to try are BlackTap, Pa Tea, Ice & Vice, Milk Bar, and Gong Cha. New York continues to amaze me with the insane and wonderful foods it offers which is why every single time I come back, the experience is just as worthwhile and unique.