A Fall Out Boy Playlist For The Fans Still Stuck In 2008

Here's A Fall Out Boy Playlist For The Fans Still Stuck In 2008

If you refuse to believe Fall Out Boy's new music is good, this playlist is for you.

45

While it's no secret that Fall Out Boy's sound has changed significantly since 2013 with the release of "Save Rock and Roll," they have, however, managed to keep some elements in their music that makes them Fall Out Boy.

Their new music has gotten backlash from all kinds of people who don't believe that bands can change their sound over time. They refuse to listen to anything new because they're in love with the old stuff too much.

I 100 percent agree that Fall Out Boy's old stuff is amazing, I grew up with it and it's grown on me, but, I do think their new stuff is incredible, and I love seeing how their sound has evolved over time.

If you hate Fall Out Boy's new stuff and don't want to give it a try, then this playlist is for you. Enjoy all of the old Fall Out Boy classics, you can't go wrong with those.

1. Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWaOHrZXquA

2. I Don't Care

3. America's Suitehearts

4. What A Catch, Donnie

5. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed

6. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race

7. Thnks Fr The Mmrs

8. Hum Hallelujah 

9. Dance, Dance

10. Sugar, We're Goin Down

11. Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year

12. Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers

13. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"

14. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

15. Saturday

16. Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy

17. Dead On Arrival

18. Chicago Is So Two Years Ago