The 10 Candies You Hope You Find In Your Trick-Or-Treat Bag

'Tis the season for candy.

49

October is here, which means that one of the best holidays is upon us. This great holiday is Halloween. Costumes, fun foods and the most important things is candy. It fills the shelves of the stores, there are so many different types it's so difficult to choose. Here's 10 of the best candy to eat from your Halloween stash.

1. Reese's Cups

Chocolate and peanut butter together in one magnificent treat. Does it get any better than this?

2. Nerds

Quick and easy to fix a sweet tooth, Nerds are sweet-sour little bites that always leave you eating more than one box.

3. Hershey's Chocolate Bar

A classic staple in any candy supply, Hershey's bars can be used to make delicious treats or just eaten alone.

4. Laffy Taffy

Did you even really have a Laffy Taffy if you didn't read your joke out loud?

5. M&M's

Bite-sized chocolate makes best for eating on the go.

6. Sour Patch Kids

Sour Patch Kids are a perfect combination of sour and chewy.

7. Gummy Bears

A classic gummy treat that no one will ever be able to pick the best flavor.

8. Warheads

For those who enjoy an extreme sour candy, this is for you. How many warheads can you have?

9. Butterfingers

Another combination of chocolate and peanut butter, but this time with a crunch!

10. Starburst

There really is no argument as to why the pink Starburst is the best Starburst.