5 Fierce Empowering Female Fight Scenes To Satisfy Your Action Palette

Below are just a couple of fight scenes to watch if you want to see some badass women beat people up in a choreographed and stylish fashion. The scenes range from wife-versus-mistress to gory assassin battles, so check'em out!

1. Sharon vs Lisa - "Obsessed" (2009)

The wife vs. wannabe-mistress fight that you never knew you wanted. Oh, and who doesn't want to watch Beyoncé beat someone's ass... especially the woman trying to steal her man. This will keep your fist in the air rooting for Beyoncé which is all I've ever dreamed about.

2. Angels vs Madison Lee (feat. Thin Man and Seamus O' Grady) - "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" (2003)

This explosive rooftop battle features Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, and Drew Barrymore is the epitome of a triple threat. They battle in an acrobatic match against Demi Moore's raven-like character "Madison Lee", featuring Justin Theroux as an angry Irishman and the Crispin Glover as the mysterious "thin-man" (whose eyebrows are extra fierce).

3. Tina vs Zack - "Dead or Alive" (2006)

Now, this movie is absolutely atrocious...and I love every minute of it. The sole reason I added this fight to the list is because of the ridiculous sound effects especially at 00:59-1:00 minute... which may be the most terribly satisfying sound effect ever. Jamie Pressly exudes such power through her character Tina, and that's vividly seen in this fight scene.

4. The Operator vs Two Assassins - "The Night Comes For Us" (2018)

WARNING: GORE AND VIOLENCE

This fight scene may not be the easiest to sit through just because it's extremely grotesque and visual, but my god is it so well-done and a chaotic fun time. Julie Estelle plays the operator in a handicap match between two assassins that are just going at each other nonchalantly at hyper speed. The blood, injuries, and sex have no filter in this scene (and movie) which is just peak satisfaction for action lovers.

5. Letty vs Kara - "Furious 7" (2015)

What a glamorous battle that packs one hell of a punch. These queens are hacking at each other wearing gowns, and it's probably the toughest thing I've ever seen. Just watching Ronda Rousey and Michelle Rodriguiez have a full-fledged battle in a high-end, luxurious setting allows this whole scene to come together to be one of the fiercest I've ever scene.