Best Emo Albums

10 Emo Albums That Make You Wish It Was 2014 Again

I bet you all forgot Jared Leto could sing.

105
All Time Low

Still being emo in is a little harder than it used to be. A lot of good bands have settled into more passive genres or broken up completely. There are still good bands, coming out with new albums of course. But nothing will beat these classic albums.

1. "Sempiternal" by Bring Me The Horizon

So many classics came off this album like "Sleepwalking" and "Can You Feel My Heart." Also, their new album just came out with some new music, too.

2. "Collide With The Sky" by Pierce The Veil

Possibly the best album of its time featuring the songs "Bulls In The Bronx" and "King For A Day (feat. Kellin Quinn)." This has been the album I have seen the most quotes from of all time.

3. "Save Rock and Roll" by Fall Out Boy

The album that ended Fall Out Boy's hiatus was a great come back. All eight songs could make it on a classics list.

4. "If You Were a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack" by Sleeping With Sirens

The best slow jam album of all time. Five great acoustic songs that would truly be a great soundtrack if life was a movie.

5. "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" by Panic! At The Disco

The hit album that gave us "This Is Gospel" and all the "if you love me, let me go" memes.

6. "Disgusting" by Beartooth

Opening for the Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens world tour, they gain a big following because people fell in love with the emotion in this album.

7. "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" by My Chemical Romance

This was the last album they had before they broke up. At least they left us with this gem, "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)."

8. "Don't Panic" by All Time Low

This great album gave us "Backseat Serenade" and "The Reckless and the Brave."

9. "This Is War" by Thirty Seconds To Mars

Before Jared Leto was the joker and starring in Gucci commercials, he was living a good emo life.

10. "Don't You Fake It" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

A great album that gave me a choice of songs to cry to before I went to sleep every night.