The 19 Best Quotes From 'Elf'

The 19 Best Quotes From 'Elf'

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?

61

Now that we are officially in the midst of Thanksgiving, and soon it will be behind us, it is officially appropriate to turn our attention to Christmas. "Elf" is absolutely an iconic Christmas movie, and it will never get old, and that is unarguable. That being said, here are 19 times all of us laughed, cringed, and cried at Buddy the Elf's journey. Just admit it.

1. Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?!

I definitely quote this more than I should, and it is definitely really annoying. Just ask my family.

2. Is there sugar in syrup?

"You sure do like syrup, don't you?"

"Is there sugar in syrup?"

"Yes..."

"Then yes!"

Retweet.

3. You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa!

Buddy knows real from fake. Too bad it's not this easy to spot the fakes in real life.

4. World's best cup of coffee! You did it!

Me when Starbucks gives me my overpriced drink and it is subpar.

5. He's an angry elf.

Don't ever challenge the angry elf.

6. Son of a nutcracker!

If only all profanity was Christmas themed.

7. Cotton-headed ninny muggins

It's okay Buddy. It happens to the best of us.

8. You're my best friend

Fast-blooming friendship thanks to... special syrup... in Buddy's coffee? All of us were here for it.

9. I'm sorry I crammed 11 cookies into the VCR

This.... this was a tear-jerker.

10. I'm in a store and I'm singing

I'm singing.... I'm in a store and I'm singing.....

....I'm in a store

AND I'M SINGING

11. No Singing in the North Pole!

Yes there is, we sing all the time! Especially when we make toys!

12. You have such a pretty face

If men offered compliments life this in real life... imagine the world we would live in.

13. I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

If only everyone had this mindset.

14. So, good news! I saw a dog today.

The best news!

15. And then to finish, we'll snuggle!

A casual father-son bonding day.

16. I'll call you in five minutes!

Relatable.

17. They gave me a restraining order.

Sh*t happens.

18. Christmas cheer

Good singers and bad singers alike. Christmas cheer doesn't discriminate.

19. How are we gonna get the star on top?

"How are we gonna get the star on top?"

"I got it!"

And with that, I leave you.

Happy holidays!