10 Last-Minute Couples Halloween Costumes For 2020

10 Last-Minute Couples Halloween Costumes You And Your Boo, Or BFF, Could Put Together Right Now

You're bound to win this year's virtual costume contest.

14339
couple standing next to each other with one wearing tshirt that says "chill" and the other wearing one that says "netflix"

Halloween is every costume-lover's favorite holiday. Growing up in Canada, I remember wearing turtlenecks and sweats under my princess costumes. The opportunity for it to be socially acceptable to dress up as anybody but yourself for just one night a year is one most of us love taking advantage of.

I was doing "couples" costumes with my girlfriends before I ever had a boyfriend. There was a year in high school in which my best friend and I dressed up as two of the Golden Girls and one year in which we went to Halloween parties dressed up as Iago and Jafar.

This year, we had more time than ever to plan out the most intricate Halloween costumes. But, that didn't stop the procrastinators and indecisive costume lovers in our lives from taking their sweet time to realize Halloween is less than a week away.

Fear not, because the costumes below can be easily pulled together with things you likely have at home or are just one Amazon Prime delivery away.

Curious George and The Man In The Yellow Hat

@stephycogreen_

You could, of course, order a full monkey costume. But, if one person simply wears all yellow and orders a yellow hat and the other wears all brown with a monkey mask, you're set to go.

The Addams Family

@glamdapper

You know that super sexy LBD or pantsuit that's been collecting in your closet? Pull it out, slick back or straighten your hair, and pair with some dark makeup.

Austin Powers and Fembot

@shilawesome

Pair any ruffled white shirt with a suit and glasses for Austin Powers. For Fembot, get a pink babydoll slip and tease your hair for some serious volume for those groovy '70s vibes.

The Olsen Twins

@theolsenhype

This one's especially great if you plan on being outdoors at all (with a mask on, of course). Start with baggy, all black clothes.

Sleek back your hair in a low bun and go really minimalist with your makeup — just pair a glow-inducing primer or moisturizer with a sweep of tinted lip balm, one coat of mascara, and some eyebrow pomade will do the trick.

Sonny and Cher

@qban_od

This one will continue to be iconic for years to come. It's all about the accessories here, and chances are that you own a lot of them already.

All you need is a brightly-colored jumpsuit, long hair (or a wig), wide-leg pants, a vest, and a button-up shirt. Bonus points if you have sunglasses, headbands, and paisley.

Beetlejuice and Lydia

@memphis.and.mara

Chances are, you'll never look as adorable as the couple above. But, by putting on a striped pair of pants and shirt paired crazy 'do and finding someone to wear a red dress, you can at least try.

The Twins from "The Shining"

@halaatyourgirl

Grab your BFF, the old baggy dresses in your closet, and some knee-high socks. Tie a pink bow around your waists, and one ketchup fight later you're ready.

Edward Lewis and Vivian Ward from "Pretty Woman"

@nextdoorlife

Pair your black boots with a blue skirt, white bodysuit, and red coat for ultimate Vivian vibes, then get your partner to wear a simple grey suit.

Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour

Getty Images

To channel your inner Anna, put on your most chic neutral-colored pea coat and matching dress and put on a wig or pull your hair back into a sleek ponytail. For Karl, pair some jeans with a white collared shirt, vest, suit jacket, every necklace you own, and a voluminous ponytail tied with a bow.

Top both looks off with your fave pair of sunnies and a copy of Vogue.

Betty and Jughead from "Riverdale"

@savvyjanine

One of teen television's favorite couples, Betty's and Jughead's looks are totally iconic yet super easy to replicate. Pair a mini skirt with a pastel sweater, collared shirt underneath, pearls, and a high ponytail for Betty's preppy look.

Jughead's look just requires a T-shirt, flannel tied around your waist, jeans, and a denim jacket topped with a beanie.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.