25 Early 2000s Songs To Add To Your Pregame Playlist

25 Classic 2000s Songs For Your Pregame Playlist Guaranteed To 'Get This Party Started'

Because throwback songs are the best.

1495
nsync cover

Do you remember rocking Silly Bandz, playing your Nintendo cube or PlayStation? Or maybe you remember rocking a pair of bedazzled boot cut jeans and clipping neon colored stands of artificial hair on your head while carrying your Tamagotchi. Whatever you were wearing during the 2000s there's no doubt that some (or most) of it was questionable.

One thing that most people bond over while they're out at a bar or just reminiscing about the 'good ole days' is the music that we listen to during this time period. We were giving hit songs from the Backstreet Boys, Brittany Spears, Gwen Stefani and so many more. There is nothing like getting ready for a night out with your gals or guys while listening to some throwbacks from the early 2000s.

If you are looking to add some jams to your Apple Music or Spotify playlist, here are 25 early 2000s songs to add.

1. "Family Affair" - Mary J. Blige 

2. "Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg

3. "Get This Party Started" - P!nk 

4. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" - Green Day 

5. "A Milli" - Lil Wayne

6. "Irreplaceable"- Beyonce 

7. "Ms. Jackson" - OutKast 

8. "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers 

9. "Toxic" - Brittany Spears

10. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West

11. "Work It" - Missy Elliot 

12. "Umbrella" - Rihanna 

13. "Lose Yourself" - Eminem 

14. "Rehab" - Amy Winehouse 

15. "Hey Ya!" - Outkast 

www.youtube.com

16. "Crazy In Love" - Beyonce

17. "Empire State of Mind" - Jay Z feat Alicia Keys

18. "Say My Name" - Destiny's Child 

19. "Lady Marmalade" - Christina Aguilera 

20. "Bye Bye Bye" - 'N Sync

21. "Oops... I Did It Again" - Brittany Spears 

22. "A Thousand Miles" - Vanessa Carlton

23. "Without Me" - Eminem 

24. "Baby One More Time" - Brittney Spears

25. "Sk8er Boi" - Avril Levigne