Best Dressed At The 2021 Billboard Music Awards

And the award for best dressed goes to...

14
Instagram: @billboard

Over the weekend, the 2021 Billboard Music Awards took place. As always my favorite part of any awards show, is checking out all the outfits that celebrities wore and deciding who my favorites are. So here is my list of the top five best dressed celebrities at this years Billboard Music Awards.

1. Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas' BMA outfit is one of my all-time favorites from the night. His green suit looked amazing and I loved the way he paired his accessories with it.

2. Drake

While Drake's outfit was simple, it still worked really well. His all white suit looked very sleek and timeless as he accepted the award for artist of the decade.

3. H.E.R.

For the BMAs, H.E.R. rocked a red sequin jumpsuit with black sunglasses.This unique outfit looked amazing and definitely stood out from the crowd.

4. Kelsea Ballerini 

I honestly love Kelsea Ballerini's style so naturally I enjoyed her BMAs outfit. Kelsea wore a mini black dress that featured a cosmic pattern on it.

5. Tanya Rad

For the BMAs, Tanya wore a gorgeous short sparkly green gown. It pretty much radiated mermaid energy and I love it.