Top 5 Attractions at Disneyland

Top 5 Attractions at Disneyland

You definitely don't want to skip these rides on your next trip.

As a formal pass holder, and still a frequent visitor of Disneyland, I felt obligated to share my opinion on the best rides at the park.

1. Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room

This magical room full of singing birds and plants is the most delightful attraction at Disneyland. Listen to the birds of the Tiki Room sing while enjoying a Dole Whip, and I promise you will not be disappointed.

2. Pirates of The Caribbean

The line is always reasonable, and the ride is about 10 minutes long, so this ride is always worth the hype it gets. Also, I'm pretty obsessed with the scents of that ride for some reason.

3. Disneyland Railroad

Who doesn't love entertainment alongside their transportation? This train doesn't only take you from land to land, it also takes you on a time-traveling adventure through the Grand Canyon, as well as some killer views of the Rivers of America. Also, its great to just sit there and relax for the grand tour a few times and let your feet rest for a while.

4. Haunted Mansion Holiday

The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies, so this is evidently one of my favorite rides. While it is only there for 3 months out of the year, it is still one of my favorites.

5. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

While many people are still burnt about Country Bears, I'm really glad Disney built this little ride hidden deep inside Critter Country. Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorite Disney characters, but the line is also never more than 10 minutes long, which makes for a perfect getaway on a busy day at the parks.