Perfect Places For A Date In Springfield, Missouri

10 Perfect Date Spots In Springfield, Missouri For The Couple Who's Sick Of Netflix and Chill

One of the hardest parts about dating is coming up with good places to spend time at with your boo.

92

In my opinion, one of the hardest parts about dating is coming up with and finding a good place to spend time with your SO if you aren't looking for a Netflix and chill kind of night. There are so many cute ideas. Go on a hiking date. Go to a coffee shop and just talk. Go to a nice restaurant. Dating is hard as is, and if you can't think of a good date idea, then you probably aren't going to go on a lot of them.

Springfield Nature Center

Photo by @moconservation on Instagram

It's one of my favorite places in Springfield. The hike was a bit longer than what I was expecting the first time I went but the scenery makes it worth it. It honestly doesn't feel like it's by a big city and right next to the intersection of two major highways.

Lake Springfield

This is also another great place to go for a hike or even for kayaking.

Bambinos

Photo by @bambinoscafe on Instagram

It's one of my favorite local restaurants here in town. It's a great place for a bite to eat, a glass of wine, and some good conversations.

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema

Thinking of watching a movie with someone special? The Alamo Drafthouse is hands down the best movie theater in town. There is no argument about that. Who doesn't want to watch the latest movies with some good food? I know I do.

Andy's Frozen Custard

Photo by @andysfrozencustard on Instagram

Andy's is really one of the only places I will go for ice cream. It's just so freaking good. Getting some frozen custard while listening to music and having a good chat in the car is such a cute date idea. It sounds so fun to me!

Travellers House

Coffeehouse dates, in my opinion, are some of the best. It's a good place for good conversations and even better coffee.

Ott's Pasta Carry Out

Photo by @travellershousecoffee on Instagram

Ott's is another good place to get Italian food in Springfield. It has quick and easy service and amazing food.

Wonders of Wildlife

Out of all the places on this list, this is probably the most expensive place for a date - but it sure is one of the coolest places in Springfield. You and your date can spend hours looking at all types of wildlife!

Springfield Art Museum

Photo by @sgfmuseum on Instagram

Personally, I am a huge fan of going to museums and looking at art. Looking at art with someone special sounds like the perfect day to me!

Phelps Grove Park

This is one of my favorite parks in town to go for a good walk. Good walks can lead to good conversations!