25 Country Lyrics Every College Gal Should Lean On When She Feels Unsure

"Yeah, life throws you curves but you learn to swerve."
2366

College can be a tough time, especially for young women. This is the time that we are finding ourselves. You and your beliefs may change as you grow older, but here are 25 country lyrics that you should always lean on and hold true:

1. "Life's a dance, you learn as you go. Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow."

2. "Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart."

3. "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."

4. "Sunshine gonna wash my blues away."

5. "God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

6. "God bless the U.S.A."

7. "Ain't goin' down 'til the sun comes up."

8. "A little messed up but we're all alright."

9. "Save your strength for things that you can't change, forgive the ones you can't, you gotta let it go."

10. "Hope is an anchor, love is a ship, time is the ocean, life is a trip."

11. "Always stay humble and kind."

12. "The day you stop looking back is the day you start movin' on."

13. "Fightin' the good fight 'til the good Lord calls you home."

14. "Life is rough but you gotta be tough"

15. "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers."

16. "Say what you want about me, your words are gasoline on my fire."

17. "Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand."

18. "I'm a riser, I'm a get up off the ground and, don't run and hider."

19. "Go for a walk, say a little prayer, take a deep breath of mountain air."

20. "Slip on my favorite dress and sky high leather boots."

21. "Keep on trying to make those good times last as long as you can."

22. "Live like you were dying."

23. "Mama tried to raise a lady, but Daddy won. He raised a lady who won't take shit from anyone."

24. "Let your heart, sweetheart, be your compass and your when you're lost and you should follow it wherever it may go."

25. "Cause she can make your world fall apart. When she loves, she loves with all her heart."

When life gets you down, lean on these lyrics to remind you that everything will be okay.