7 Reasons Even Country Music Haters Need To Go To A Country Concert This Summer

As if you even needed one.

78
Laurensinstafan//Instagram

Country music, the biggest debate of the century. Love it or hate it, everyone should experience a country concert at least once in their lifetime.

If you're gonna go, make sure it's a summer one and at an outdoor venue, I know, a lot of requirements, but it's the only way to get the full experience.

Here are reasons to persuade you to go, as if you should even need one.

1. The outfits

Seriously I don't care if you like country music, who doesn't want an excuse to wear cowboy boots and/or a bandana

2. The tailgates

Country music fans know how to PARTY! (that's probably why 70% of country music songs are about drinking beer)

3. The people

the tailgates are like being in a parking lot full of every nice girl you've ever met in the bathroom of a bar. They'll share their BBQ, they'll share their beer, they'll let you in on the next game of flip cup. Everyone is soooo nice!

4. The Lawn seats

Lawn seats are the best in the house and not just because they're the cheapest. It's because, well, they're not exactly seats. The grass is your seat. So you have room to move and dance and you don't have to step on a whole row of people's toes to go to the beer tent

5. The performers

I don't know what it is, but I've never left a country concert disappointed by the performance. They sound just as good if not better live, and they are always so energetic and involved with the crowd.

6. The weather

I know I suggested an outdoor event, and I meant it. Country fans don't care if it's rain or shine. If it gets muddy, no big deal, like Luke Bryan says, "Rain is a good thing"

7. The music

ok so I know I said even if you don't like country music you need to go, but I guarantee if you go to the right show, you'll leave liking at least one song.

If this isn't enough to convince you, then we don't want you to come anyway