13 Comfy Shoes For Healthcare Workers On Their Feet All Day

These 13 Comfy-Yet-Stylish Shoes Are Perfect For Healthcare Workers On Their Feet All Day

The ideal gift for the trend-setting healthcare worker in your life.

10741

Now more than ever, we are all incredibly thankful for our healthcare workers, and really everyone who is on the front lines of taking care of our neighbors and loved ones during this time. I don't happen to be an "essential worker," but when I talk to my friends who are nurses and doctors, the number-one complaint I get from them has been surprising to me: they can't stop complaining about how badly their feet hurt from running around all day and night. Honestly, I don't blame them.

They all asked me for recommendations on the best footwear, followed by the complaint that anything comfortable tends to look extremely plain and, to be frank, ugly. And because none of our heroes have a minute of time to be scouring the internet for the comfiest, most stylish ways to cover their feet, this list is for them.

Send them a pair (or two) and they're bound to be grateful — we won't judge if you're tempted to get yourself a matching set, too.

Chic UGG sneakers with a thick, cushy platform and high ankle support

Amazon

UGG and its parent brand, Deckers, started the Better Together initiative in order to support coronavirus relief efforts in the form of over $1 million worth of monetary and product donations to healthcare workers.

Breathable shoes, extra stretchy shoes with an anti-slip, ridged sole

Target

High-platform Puma's with a structured lace-up if you aren't afraid of a bit of shimmer

REVOLVE

REVOLVE has already donated over 300,000 FDA-approved N95 and surgical masks to hospitals around the country, and is well on its way towards their goal of raising $1 million to donate to healthcare facilities.