Top 7 Best Christmas activities

Top 7 Best Christmas activities

Ever get bored during the holidays and have nothing to do?

17
Top 7 Best Christmas activities

Here are some ideas!

Secret Santa

This game is so fun! You get a group of friends and with an app you generate who has who and you get your friend a gift and when you guys all meet you guess who has who and you give them your gift.

White elephant

White elephant is a great game if you want to play to win the unexpected. What you do is everyone brings a gift and you give everyone a number 1-10 (lets say there are 10 people) and they are allowed to pick any gift from all the bags and they have to open it up , then the next person goes and they can either steal from them or they can choose another gift bag. It's a lot of fun and so many emotions are going around.

Make gingerbread houses

Making gingerbread houses is a must during the holidays. You and your friends can even have a competition on who is the best and the worst. You can decorate it however you want and also eat it at the end!!!

Make ornaments

This is a great way to give a gift or make something creative to put on your tree every year. You can remember the memories you made every year when putting up the ornaments! Your friends and you can design the ornaments however you would like and be very creative with it.

Bake Christmas treats

Baking is a must also during this time. There are so many different options which include: Christmas brownies, smores, hot chocolate balls, a hot chocolate bar, cookies and so much more.

Watch a movie and drink hot chocolate

You can never go wrong with a movie and hot chocolate especially during the winter. Snuggle up with some fuzzy socks and sip some dipping chocolate and enjoy the night with your friends.

Make ugly sweaters

This is always a fun activity to do with your friends because you have to customize your own shirt and see what other creative minds can do. Not only do you get to do an activity but you get to wear it afterwards too. You can also do a competition with who has the best sweaters.

Here are some ideas!