28 Chandler Bing One-Liners Any Self-Respecting 'Friends' Fanatic Can Recite On Spot

7. Miss Chanandler Bong

3062
NBC Universal

Friends may be the most universally loved show in the history of television.

It's almost impossible to find someone who doesn't like it. Thanks to Netflix and reruns, the show has continued to hold relevance with younger generations and viewers. In the group of six, Chandler Bing is usually pegged as the funny one. He always had a witty comeback, a funny throw in or some sarcastic comment to break the tension.

He never lacked in jokes or comedic timing. Here's a list of the 30 best one-liners from the one and only Chandler Bing.

1. "Hi, I'm Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable."

2. "We swallow our feelings. Even if it means we're unhappy forever. Sounds good?"

3. "Nice camouflage. For a minute, I almost didn't see you!"

4. "You know, I think I don't care."

5. "I'm full, and yet I know if I stop eating this, I'll regret it."

6. "I’m not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

7. "It's actually Miss Chanandler Bong"

8. "I'm hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!"

9. "I say more dumb things before 9 am than most people say all day."

10. "I’m funny, right? What do you know, you’re a door. You only like knock-knock jokes."

11. No, you didn't get me! It's an electric drill, you get me, you kill me!

12. " All right, I took the quiz. Turns out I do put career before men."

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

13. “I’m not 'blah', I'm a hoot!

14. "Until I was 25, I thought that the only response to ‘I love you’ was ‘Oh, crap!’”

15. “All right, rock paper scissors for who has to tell the whore to leave."

16. "She's right. If I were a guy and... did I just say, 'If I were a guy?'"

17. "Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack!"

18. "Okay, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!"

19. "I just realized I can sleep with my eyes open."

20. "Someone on the subway licked my neck! LICKED MY NECK!"

21. "Sometimes I like to hold stuff like this and pretend I'm a giant."

22. "So it seems this internet thing is here to stay, huh?"

23. "I'm glad we're having this rehearsal dinner. I rarely practice my meals before I eat."

24. "It's Sunday. I don't move on Sundays."

25. Joey: "Hey, shaving?" Chandler: "No, rabies."

26. Ross: "I went to that tanning place your wife suggested." Chandler: "Was that place the sun?"

27. "Why yes, Ross pressing my 3rd nipple, it opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia."

28. "I know. This must be so hard. 'Oh, no. Two women love me. They're both gorgeous, my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight!'"