5 Best Cartoon TV Shows of All Time

5 Best Cartoon TV Shows Of All Time

Grab your favorite bowl of cereal, get into your pajammies, and lets kick back to our all time favorite breakfast morning cartoons.

82
5 Best Cartoon TV Shows Of All Time

Cartoons are one of the best memories I had when I was a child. (Even though I had to wake up early for them.) Here, I am going to be listing some of my personal favorite cartoons of all time.

Scooby Dooby Doo

Let's start with the all-time classic of Scooby Doo. This was the first cartoon that I ever got into as a child. Maybe it was because of my love of dogs or the fact that I wished I could eat as much as Shaggy and Scooby. The Scooby Doo cartoon has gone through different revamps over the years. I have loved every single one of them, except the newer cartoon style where they went with the Teen Titans Go cartoon style. (I will give my opinion on that later.)

Avatar the Last Airbender

This cartoon was from Nickelodeon and has more of anime style too, BUT I still classify it as a cartoon. Avatar is the first cartoon I would record on my TV to make sure I never missed an episode. It's funny, serious, and amazing with how the elements are used throughout the entire series. Best character throughout the series is Apa and General Iroh. WE WILL NEVER EVER MENTION THE MOVIE!

Teen Titans

NO DISCUSSION OF TEEN TITANS GO! I WON'T HAVE IT.

*cough* Anyway, I got into Teen Titans a little later. Around the age of 13 because the stupid 10-year-old me thought cartoons were dumb. I love the action pack skills that are seen throughout the series and also the comic relief from Starfire, Beastboy, and Cyborg.

Chowder

Chowder is just Chowder. This was my show were I didn't want to think much about the plot or should I have? It was a silly, adorable cartoon style, and hilarious. Also, maybe be jealous when they would eat because I would always walk away from the TV hungry.

Courage the Cowardly Dog

This cartoon would either happy or scared. This poor dog just wanted to keep his owners safe. Lesson learned kids, don't live in the middle of anywhere or creepy s**t will start happening. The art style is simple but adorable, especially with Courage. All around good cartoon to watch in the morning with the lights on for most episodes.

We will not bring up the slab episode. I will not sleep at night. *shivers*

Cartoon TV shows are the shows from my childhood. I will always treasure them and rewatch them throughout my life. Except for certain episodes. The creepy ones. No. Just no.