Best Black Friday Fashion Deals You Can Score In 2019

12 Fashion Steals Every College Girl Will Want To Tackle On Black Friday

Turkey aside, it's time to prep our closets for 2020!

3350

While everyone's dreaming about their grandma's famous homemade pumpkin pie that is scheduled to make an appearance on Thanksgiving Day, college fashionista's everywhere are dreaming about the day AFTER Thanksgiving - namely, Black Friday.

Who doesn't want to jump on the opportunity to tackle all of the best sales on their favorite fashion pieces? Lucky for us, this year we don't have to wait until November 29 to score those amazing discounts, because some retailers are dropping their prices as early as November 25.

The low prices are likely to last until Cyber Monday (every online shopper's favorite holiday) that falls on Monday, December 2nd.

Here are all the best Black Friday deals and discounts stylish shoppers can look forward to this year (or the ones we know of so far).

1. Nordstrom 

For Nordstrom, Black Friday deals will begin in-store the day after Thanksgiving this year and at Nordstrom.com starting early on Wednesday, November 27. Nordstrom stores will open at 10 a.m. on Black Friday.

Here are some great deals to look out for:

2. Guess 

You can shop Guess Black Friday deals in-store and online RIGHT NOW. The retailer is offering 30-50 percent off the ENTIRE site, plus free shipping! Here are some deals you should definitely snag while you can.

3. Macy's 

You can expect Macy's prices to drop in-store and online from Wednesday, November 27 till Saturday, November 30. The retailer released a sneak peek of the savings we can expect and the shop-a-holic in me is SCREAMING. Here are some of the items going on sale:

4. Zara

Last year, Zara celebrated Black Friday with a SITE-WIDE 30 percent off discount (yes you read that right). In 2018, sales started at 8 p.m. EST on Thanksgiving Day, but customers with access to the Zara App were able to access sales one hour earlier.

We don't officially know if the same Black Friday deals and schedule will happen again this year, but given that it's been a trend for Zara in the past, we're crossing our fingers and hoping for the best!

5. Target

We already have an article entirely dedicated to all the Target Black Friday steals you can expect this year, but here's a breakdown of those that will specifically interest the fashion-obsessed.

• Save $5-$9.99 on select women's sweaters ( $10 instead of $15-$19.99)
  • Save $9.99-$24.99 women's and men's boots ($15 instead of $24.99-$39.99)
  • Get women's sleep sets for $10 (a special Black Friday item) and much more.

Doors will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and close at 1 a.m., they'll then reopen Friday at 7 a.m. for the early risers!

6. Victoria's Secret 

Shop Black Friday deals online at victoriassecret.com starting Wednesday at 10 p.m. EST, in select stores on Thanksgiving, and in all stores on Friday. Here's what the retailer has in store for shoppers:

7. T.J. Maxx

We already know that T.J.Maxx's savings will start early this Black Friday, with store doors opening as early as 7 a.m. and not closing until 10 p.m. For Black Friday, T.J. Maxx will offer free shipping on all items purchased online. But don't expect too many discounts on top of the already-discounted prices of the retailer.

Last year the retailer offered free totes to the first 300 or so in-store customers, so you can expect to see something similar this year.

8. Walmart

Black Friday discounts at Walmart will begin online on November 27 at 10 p.m. EST and in stores at 6 p.m. local time. Here are some deals every fashionista should look out for:

Check out the full 2019 ad here.

9. Urban Outfitters

This year, Urban Outfitters will offer Black Friday deals and discounts starting on Friday, November 29! Check out the Urban Outfitters store locator to find Black Friday store hours for the location closest to you.

Expect savings on everything from teddy overcoats to sweater dresses and cute sneakers. Here are some deals on must-have items you don't want to miss:

10. Free People

Black Friday deals will go into effect on November 29 and will include discounts on everything from "super-soft sweaters" to "statement dresses." Plus for on-site purchases the retailer will offer free+fast shipping on all orders over $100.

11. H&M

Black Friday deals at H&M will start on Wednesday at 4 p.m. EST. Expect to get 30 percent off EVERYTHING (yes, you read that right!).

12. Lululemon 

Lululemon doesn't hold formal Black Friday deals, but they still hold A-MAZING discounts during the week of Thanksgiving. Right now, you can take up to 50 percent off some of their best and highest-rated clothes. Here's what I'm currently eying:

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.