The Best 10 Outfits College Girls Should Wear With Their Birkenstocks

Iconic.

14749
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLaov3Dzkt/

You have probably seen the trend of Birkenstocks on your college campus. They're everywhere.

The other day there was a heatwave in Maine and it was almost 50 degrees in February. And you bet your ass I took my Birks (Birkenstocks) out and wore them around campus. I had to take advantage of the sunshine and warm(er) weather. If you're someone who lives in their birks all year round, you will understand what I'm talking about. I think the thing about birks is you can dress them up for an event or dress them down and wear them at the beach or out exploring during summer vacation.

Here are some outfits you have probably seen college girls wearing around campus with their Birks day in and day out.

The plain tee and ripped jean with Birks combo 

I think this is the outfits I see the most with Birkenstocks. I think the cool thing about Birks is there are so many different colors, style, and fabric you can pick from. There are so many ways you can style with them.

The jean jacket, a dress and Birks combo 

Like I said above, the best thing about Birks is that you can style with them in so many ways. These metallic ones make this casual outfit fun, and even dressy if that's the occasion.

The all black with Birks combo 

This is the combo you have probably seen me wearing around campus. When I see a person in all black I think 1. They're fierce af. or 2. Don't get in their way. When you see a college student like this what do you do? You leave them alone.

The sweater, leggings, tee and Birks combo 

This is one of the combos I see a ton on campus. This is the "wanted to be cozy and look presentable" look.

The socks and Birks with any outfit combo 

I used to really hate socks with sandals combo for the longest time. Then I realized how cold my toes would get when I wore Birks in the fall and then I was like, "I'm just gonna do it" and put socks on with my sandals. Yet with Birks, you can wear cozy socks, knitted socks, socks with patterns and it really can make a look.

The flannel with Birks combo

This is another popular outfit combo I see on campus. The flannel can either be pulled off either cozy or rock n' roll vibes, and is perfect for a cool cloudy day.

Sweatpants, tee, and socks combo 

I like to call this look, "you're lucky I came to class" look.

Comfy sweater and leggings with birk combos

I like to call this outfit, "leave me to die in the library" starter pack.

Long sleeve, bralette, leggings and Birks combo 

This outfit is perfect for 8 a.m.s where you don't want to get up too early for, but also want to kind of look human and nice for the boy who sits in front of you.

Tee, shorts and Birks combo 

This outfit is perfect for when it's warm on campus or when the school year is almost here! I like to call this outfit the "plain jane" outfit! You could wear this to so many different events of gatherings on campus!

I hope these outfits gave you some ideas for dressing with the Birkenstocks you have already on your feet, or if you're looking into buying a pair of Birkenstocks for yourself! I honestly love my Birkenstocks and maybe you think they're "overrated" but they're honestly my go-to shoe all year round, and they are worth the money.