20 Beautiful Beaches in The World You Have to Visit Once

Top 20 Beaches That You Have to Visit Once In Your Life

The beach is calling and I must go.

80

Beaches are love. Especially when you are looking for a place to chill during your summer or spring break. So, what better way to let yourself loose than hanging out at some of the most amazing beaches in the world?

1. Hidden Beach, Mexico

upload.wikimedia.org

This uniquely formed, hidden beach in Mexico is a delight for travelers and people who love to explore new things. It won't be easy to reach this place but you will witness an amazing sky view once you reach this beach.

2. Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands

s.iha.com

Thi long stretch of paradise is not only gorgeous to look at but also offers you many activities to do here. You can swim in the blue ocean or snorkel to observe some interesting corals or underwater life. Trust me, there are endless opportunities for you to make the most of your time on this beach!

3. Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda

c1.staticflickr.com

One of the most popular and gorgeous beaches in the world, the Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda is going to take your breath away. The pink sand, turquoise blue water along with a setting sun really makes this a popular spot among couples and honeymooners.

4. Anse Georgette, Seychelles

A lot of people think that Anse Lazio is the best beaches on Seychelles but that is untrue. If you are looking for a pristine beach with an amazing landscape to chill then Anse Georgette is the perfect place for you.

5. Reynisfjara Beach, Iceland

upload.wikimedia.org

Who isn't familiar with the black beach of Iceland? One of the most unique and equally beautiful beaches in the world, Reynisfjara is both dramatic and astonishing. The black beach is made up of lava which is why a lot of people get lured to this place.

6. Independence Beach, Cambodia

Rachita Saxena

Trust me, you can check any popular website or blog but no one would ever tell you that Cambodia has one of the most magical beach ever. In Sihanoukville, Independence beach looks like a place straight out of a fairytale. This place is perfect for a romantic getaway and offers some really amazing sunset views.

7. El Nido, Philippines

c1.staticflickr.com

When we are talking about islands and beaches, Philippines often comes out on the top. So, a list of most gorgeous beaches without El Nido is certainly incomplete. The water is blindingly blue here and the sunsets here are sure to ruin you for life.

8. Ile Aux Cerfs, Mauritius

s.iha.com

A beach list without including the tropical paradise is an incomplete list. Ile Aux Cerfs in Mauritius is yet another brilliant beach with palm trees lining up on the sand while blue, cerulean water laps on the shore.

9. Vaeroy, Norway

c1.staticflickr.com

Vaeroy is absolute magic. Due to its towering mountain cliffs and beautiful still water, this is one of the most unique beaches in the world.

10. Anse Source D'Argent, Seychelles

This is the most photographed beach in the world and is one of the highly popular spots in La Digue, Seychelles. Here, you will get to observe boulder rocks which make the beach landscape more beautiful and unique. Due to its gorgeous landscape, this beach is also a famous wedding spot.

11. Turquoise Bay, Australia

c1.staticflickr.com

This beach has the most vibrantly colored water which resembles a magnificent painting. This brilliant beach with its stunning blue and white sand shore is a great way to spend your summer/spring break and forget the rest of the world.

12. Kaputas Beach, Turkey

c1.staticflickr.com

A perfect, untouched Mediterranean beach, Kaputas in Turkey will make you never want to leave this country. The golden sand beach is situated at the bottom of a rocky gorge so you get some privacy. And the turquoise blue water is perfect for relaxing and swimming for a while.

13. Palm Beach, Aruba

s.iha.com

Aruba is known for its beautiful beaches and Palm beach is certainly a magnificent one. Apart from being absolutely mesmerizing with its sparkling blue water and scattered palm trees, it also offers a lot of activities to the tourists. So, you can parasail, snorkel, etc. here and truly party and enjoy in

14. Los Roques, Venezuela

upload.wikimedia.org

Los Roques is one of the most amazing beaches in the Caribbean because you get to enjoy a long stretch of sand with a calming sea view. You can also snorkel around here to observe some unique coral reefs and fishes in the clear blue water.

15. Boulders Beach, South Africa

upload.wikimedia.org

With its ancient granite boulders and sparklingly white sand, Boulders Beach is one of the most unique and adventurous beaches ever. Here, you can not only enjoy a sea view but can also watch some cute adorable penguins.

16. Radhanagar Beach, India

upload.wikimedia.org

This is one of the best beaches in India with its turquoise blue water and its jungle backdrop. But, that's not all. This is one of the few white sand beaches of India which makes this a sight for sore eyes.

17. Cannon Beach, Oregon

c1.staticflickr.com

Cannon Beach is Pacific Nothwest's most amazing beach ever. The rock structures in the ocean look majestic and the colors reflect beautifully in the ocean for a truly magical moment.

18. Pink Beach, Indonesia

Of course, if we are talking about the most gorgeous beaches in the world then Indonesia has to make the list. The pink beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali and is a magical sight to witness. So, if you ever plan a trip here, don't miss out on this beautifully colored beach.

19. Scala Dei Turchi, Sicily

s.iha.com

A unique beach in Italy with its rocky cliffs and fiery bronze sands, Scala Dei Turchi is a true beauty. The pale grey cliffs and the azure blue sea offers a great contrast to this landscape. No wonder it is Sicily's most beautiful natural wonder.

20. Reethi Rah Beach, Maldives

c1.staticflickr.com

When talking about the best beaches of the world, it would be foolish to leave Maldives out of it. The Reethi Rah beach on Maldives is an absolute paradise. White sand beach. Palm Trees. Turquoise Blue water. What else do you even want?