10 Best Anne Hathaway Quotes

10 Anne Hathaway Quotes To Live By

She may play a princess in movies, but in real life she is a QUEEN!

682
10 Anne Hathaway Quotes To Live By

If you do not know who Anne Hathaway is, then close this article and watch one of her movies immediately. Anne Hathaway has been my favorite actress ever since I saw the movie Ella Enchanted. She played a kind, independent, and loving girl who also had difficult battles to conquer. Her role as Ella gave me some much-needed inspiration to be a strong and independent woman. Her role in Princess Diaries made me love her that much more.

If being an award-winning actress wasn't enough, she can also sing! Her part in Les Misérables was beautiful. She is a perfect example of a strong independent woman. I have been lucky to have her as a role model in my life; she inspires me daily as she is the perfect role model for all women and girls alike. Here are some of her best quotes that can all empower us on the daily.

"A man told me that for a woman, I was very opinionated. I said, 'for a man, you're kind of ignorant'."

Oh, snap.

"Love is a human experience, not a political statement."

Go out there and love whoever you want!

"Whatever you are made of, be the best of that."

Be whoever you are! Be awkward and dance like no one is watching!

"If young kids choose to have me as a role model, what I put out there is that it's not a perfect life and it's okay to make mistakes. "

It's okay to make mistakes? Mind. Blown.

"When do I feel my best? When I haven't looked in the mirror for days, and I'm doing things that make me happy."

I love those kind of days!

"When people refer to me as a 'regular' girl, it's code for fat in Hollywood. But my body has chosen its shape. I'd rather be strong than skinny."

How can you not love her confidence?

"You can not live your life to please others. The choice must be yours."

It's okay to be a little selfish. Make the best decision for you!

"Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."

Just be chill!

"Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility."

Wedding season is coming up! Don't tackle any brides. Instead, be happy for them.

"I live my life with love. I live my life with compassion. I live my life hoping for the best for absolutely everyone, no matter how they feel about me. And when you live that way, it's amazing how beautiful every day can be."

She's a saint.

Do you love Anne Hathaway as much as I do?