The Best Alternative Releases Coming This February

Another month, means another release!

13

February is officially here and some pretty fantastic albums will be making their debut!

Check out the best punk and alternative releases coming this February!

1. Set It Off

Set It Off is making waves yet again with their latest release, "Midnight," which sets itself up as a follow up to the band's 2016 record "Upside Down." While it's been a minute since the group released any new music, so far, "Midnight" has proven to be well worth the almost three-year wait.

"Midnight" Tracklist:

• Killer in the Mirror
  • Hourglass
  • Lonely Dance
  • Different Songs
  • For You Forever
  • Dancing With The Devil
  • Go to Bed Angry ft. Wayfarers
  • Midnight Thoughts
  • Criminal Minds
  • No Disrespect
  • Stitch Me Up
  • Raise No Fool
  • I Want You (Gone) ft. Matt Appleton
  • Unopened Windows
  • Happy All the Time ft. Skyler Accord

Out: 2/1

2. SWMRS

SWMRS, the Bay Area's best-kept secret, is making waves with the news of their forthcoming release "Berkeley's On Fire." The upcoming release is serving as a follow up to the band's 2016 album "Drive North."

"Berkeley's On Fire" Tracklist:

• Berkeley's on Fire
  • Too Much Coffee
  • Trashbag Baby
  • Lose Lose Lose
  • April in Houston
  • Lonely Ghosts
  • IKEA Date
  • Hellboy
  • Bad Allergies
  • Steve Got Robbed

Out: 2/15

3. Emarosa

Emarosa has had a long history, so it makes the new's of the band's upcoming release "Peach Club," is a serious round of good news! The forthcoming album is going to serve as the band's follow up to their fourth studio album "131."

"Peach Club" Tracklist:

• Givin' Up
  • Don't Cry
  • Cautious
  • Get Back Up
  • So Bad
  • Help You Out
  • XO
  • Hell of It
  • Comfortable
  • Iw2dwy
  • Wait, Stay

Out: 2/8

4. August Burns Red

August Burns Red's upcoming "Phantom Sessions" is about to make its debut and I seriously can't wait! The upcoming EP is going to count as a follow up to the group's 2017 release of "Phantom Anthem."

"Phantom Sessions" Tracklist:

• Midnight
  • The Legend Of Zelda
  • Laniakea
  • Coordinates (Reprise)
  • The Frost (Midi Version)

Out 2/8

5. Ariana Grande

Okay...Ariana Grande isn't technically alternative and she's the furthest thing from punk that she could possibly be, but this is my list and I'm beyond stoked for this upcoming release. Grande may have just released "Sweetner" earlier in 2018, but it appears she wasn't done treating fans with some absolute bangers.

"Thank u, next" Tracklist:

• imagine
  • needy
  • NASA
  • bloodline
  • fake smile
  • bad idea
  • make up
  • ghostin
  • in my head
  • 7 rings
  • thank u, next
  • break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Out: 2/8

What album are you most excited for this February? Let us know!