Best alternative acts coming to Cleveland this January

Best Alternative Shows Coming To Cleveland This January

A new month means a new batch of concerts!

12

A new month means a new list of concerts coming through Cleveland, and it doesn't look as though January is going to disappoint!

Whether you'll be seeing the co-headlining tour of my dreams with Senses Fail and the Amity Affliction, or enjoying an acoustic set with Four Year Strong, there's a bunch of bands coming to Cleveland for the new year that you won't want to miss!

Check out the best shows coming to Cleveland this January!

1. Mahalls

1/4

Uptight Sugar, Vinyl Wings, The Ballroom Charades, Mood Bored

1/6

No Thank You, Curtail, Uncle Buck, Drag Daze

1/16

Petal, Sir Babygirl, Cave People, Biitchseat

1/17

Future Teens, Barely Civil, the Sonder Bombs, Method

1/18

Four Year Strong, Microwave, Elder Brother, Bearings

Author's pick: Four Year Strong! This is going to be an acoustic set of some of FYS' best songs, and you seriously won't want to miss it!

2. House Of Blues

1/27

The Amity Affliction, Senses Fail, Belmont

Authors pick: Well, there's only one, but fear not, I would have picked this show regardless! The Amity Affliction AND Senses Fail? What a dream!

3. Quicken Loans Arena

1/30

Panic! At The Disco, Arizona, Hayley Kiyoko

Authors pick: Again, there's only one, but fear not, I would have picked this show regardless...again! I mean, who wouldn't want to see Panic! At The Disco live?!

4. The Grog Shop

1/2

Distracted, Mood Bored, Rule of Youth, Soundproof

1/19

Vacationer, Monster Rally

What shows are you most excited for? Let me know in the comments below!