12 Adult Coloring Books That Will Instantly Calm You Down

If you don't own an adult coloring book you are missing out. Fortunately, I got you covered with this handy dandy list of different coloring books you could get. There are many others besides what is covered on this list, so make sure you go check out your favorite store in your own time to explore different options of coloring books!

Mandalas

Buy one here

This the most common kind of coloring books are ones with mandalas. They are complex and eye-catching once finished. I personally find them harder and don't enjoy them as much, but to each their own!

Disney

Buy one here

Coloring a Disney princess is magical; you get to paint your princess just as you always imagined her! You can even color yourself into the picture. Either way you're sure to feel the magic with one of these.

Motivational

Buy one here

Sometimes you need to color to calm down and a reminder to breathe at the same time. These coloring books are perfect for inspiration. Hang them up on the walls when you're done for extra effect.

"Calm the F*** Down"

Buy one here

Sometimes a gentle reminder isn't enough. You need someone to slap you across the face and tell you shut up and color, for f***s sake.

Fantasy

Buy one here

Unicorns are the greatest medicine to the soul. Create your own magic by coloring a unicorn. It actually benefits your health. Try it.

Elephants

Buy one here

Animal coloring books are one of my favorites. Some have the animals as mandalas, some animals are more realistic. You can't go wrong with these!

Cat Butts

Buy one here

Oh yeah. They make these. They are perfect for your cat-loving needs. Besides, all cat owners know EXACTLY what their cat's butt looks like.

Ocean

Buy one here

Everyone wants to be at the ocean. Take yourself there by coloring a coral reef or an ocean horizon.

People of Walmart

You thought cat butts were crazy? Wait until you look through this bad boy.

Harry Potter

Buy one here

I'm pretty sure the release of the "Harry Potter" adult coloring books are what drew (no pun intended) people towards adult coloring books to begin with. Revisit your childhood with one of these beautiful coloring books.

Tattoos

Buy one here

Create your own tattoo with one of the tattoo coloring books. You can come up with some pretty colorful and creative ideas with one of these.

Fairy

Buy one here

Bring more magic into your life with this beautiful coloring book. The pictures are truly stunning.

Now you have all sorts of coloring books to go search on Amazon. As soon as it arrives, sit down, get out your best crayons or colored pencils, and get ready to create a masterpiece!