For all the '90s babies, you're in luck. 2018 has brought back your favorite trends, so let's embrace it!

1. Plaid and gingham

Gabrielle Ciancio

We all have a little bit of Cher from "Clueless" in us. Whether it's a pair of pants, a top, or a dress, plaid is the superior pattern of 2018.

2. Funky wide-leg pants

Gabrielle Ciancio

These previously "unflattering" pants are now anything but that. They're easy to move in and so cute paired with a little crop top.

3. Bulky shoes

Mary Puchalski

Doc Martens, platform sandals, chunky sneakers, you name it. Bold, bulky shoes add spice and grunge to whatever outfit you choose wear.

4. Mom jeans

Gabrielle Ciancio

This is one of the hottest trends that make you feel old, and your mom feel young again.

5. Chokers

Gabrielle Ciancio

Chokers are all the rage right now. Accessories like these can add flare to any outfit.

6. Circle glasses

Erin O'Neill

John Lennon who? Circle glasses are taking over.

7. Scrunchies

Gabrielle Ciancio

The struggles of ripping all of your hair out are now over.

8. Colorful crop tops and high-waisted jeans

Nicole Di Leva

Neon's are in, especially if you wear some cute high-waisted jeans and a black belt.

9. Skirts. Skirts. Skirts.

Heather Lally

Denim skirts, corduroy skirts, mini skirts, we're all channeling our inner Britney.

10. Checker everything

Gabrielle Ciancio

No matter where you go, you'll find someone wearing checkered shoes, a top, pants, accessories, you name it. How can you blame them, it's so cute!

Either hit the mall or raid your mother's closet, you have trends to keep up with.