Nostalgic '90s Candies That Need To Make A Comeback

11 Candies From The '90s Every College Student Today Wants Back, ASAP

Why would you settle for a peanut butter cup when you can have a gummy shark?

348

Let's be real: '90s candy was the best candy. Hands down, no argument, don't @ me. Because why would you settle for a peanut butter cup when you can have a gummy shark?

1. Nestle Wonderball

These things were delicious! I begged my parents for one on like a daily basis.

2. Baby Bottle Pop

The commercials for these were almost as good as the candy itself.

3. Gummy Sharks

As a kid, I could eat an entire bag of these in one sitting. They were the best things to ever exist.

4. Gummy Pizza

OK, these things really didn't taste that great, but they were such a staple of the '90s, I want to see them back on shelves just for old time's sake.

5. Nerd Ropes

The day these left shelves, I'm pretty sure I cried. RIP.

6. Warheads

Don't lie, you were totally the cool kid in class if you could handle warheads.

7. Push Pops

These also made it look like you had some wacky lipstick on, but hey, they were so good, who really cared?

8. Pixy Stick

Nothing like some flavored sugar for a mid-afternoon snack.

9. Fun Dip

The RazzApple Magic Dip was the best because it turned green, people! GREEN!

10. Runts

I bought these from every 25 cent turn machine ever. Then, one day, they just sort of left all of those candy machines... never to be heard from again.

11. Bubble Tape

Let's face it — gum was cooler when you cut it.