Bernie Sanders Campaign Organizers Exposed.

Bernie Sanders Campaign field organizers want to re-educate people, and guillotine the rich.

13

A couple of weeks ago, Project Veritas released a series of videos, showing people who work on the Bernie Sanders campaign talking about what would happen if President Trump got reelected.

In the first round of videos that were released, Bernie Sanders's field organizer Kyle Jurek was caught on tape, telling the undercover journalist that if Trump is re-elected that cities will burn. Seriously you are telling people that cities will burn if Trump wins the election.

Kyle Jurek is a self-proclaimed anarcho-communist Soviet Gulag fan. he went on to say, "Actually, the Gulags were a lot better than the like the CIA has told us," Jurek says in the first video "Like people were actually paid a living wage in the Gulags, they had conjugal visits in the Gulags. Gulags were actually meant for reeducation," he explained.

But you won't see this on most MainStream Media outlets. Jurek was arrested on January 7th, 2020 for operating while intoxicated (second offense), possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to provide proof of financial liability, and violation of probation.

Some people are wondering if the bail money came from the Bernie Sanders campaign fund.

In Project Veritas' previous two videos, Jurek describes the Soviet-run Gulag system as something leftists in the United States should aspire to. And even goes on to say that if people do not agree with what they want then they need to be re-educated, or killed.

"If people are going to fight back against the revolution," they need to be "eliminated," he said.

And then last week 2 more videos were released, this time it was Sanders's South Carolina field organizer, he was also caught on video talking about re-education camps, and that rich people should get the guillotine, and he said he would "straight-up get armed, and learn how to shoot, and go train. I'm ready for the F***ing revolution... Im telling you. Guillotine the rich."

Let's send all republicans to re-education camps "

Weissgerber: "So, do We Just Cease – do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I mean, I'm Serious."

Weissgerber: "The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women's Rights the Soviet Union – I Think – the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World."

Bernie Sanders has not commented on this, and Jurek and Weissgerber are still employed through the campaign.

Social media and Fox News are the only ones reporting on this, Networks like CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS are not talking about these videos.

There are people out there that are agreeing with them, they are agreeing that people need to be re-educated or killed because they do not follow their ideology. seriously what kind of people think like that.

They are saying that burning cities and killing people will happen if things don't go their way in the election, how is this ok and why is the mainstream media outlets not reporting on this?