Let's Make Believe: A Short Story

Let's Make Believe: A Short Story

Our children will save the world from itself.

1209
Let's Make Believe: A Short Story
Wordpress

A little girl is playing by the creek, making a universe for herself. She’s only a child, but she’ll grow up to change the world.

Inside her make-believe games, she’s a witch. A dragon. A puppy-sister to a queen in a far off land. She doesn’t see the world around her, spitting and breathing. Trying to morph her into it, or throw her out for daring to be different.

The whirlpool turns and fate decides fate. Unseen hands controlling it above. What do they want this world to become?

Little do they know, this girl's games have already set her journey. The rules are fair. The good guys win. The underdog takes the lead. In the midst of her adventure, flying, battles, and quests, compassion takes control at the end of the day.

How could the whirlpool think she would join them? She’s only a child, but she’ll grow up to change the world.