Being Separated from Your Best Friend

Being Separated from Your Best Friend

Hey it's hard, ok?

2471
Being Separated from Your Best Friend

Some people may see it as a little pathetic, but I know others can definitely relate. Fortunately, I have become very good friends with my freshman year suitemate, and we clicked from the get go. From then on, we ate every meal together and spent pretty much all of our free time together. It worked--sure people probably thought (and still think) we spend too much time together but somehow for us, it’s never enough time. Whether we’re separated for 12 hours, 24 hours, or 3 months, it is hard.

You already had that moment of realizing you were basically the same person, and since then you’ve been inseparable

(via wordpress.com)

Soooo you end up doing everything together

(via theodysseyonline.com)

People are so used to seeing you together that they get confused or concerned when they only see one of you

(via bushwickdaily.com)

When the time comes that you are apart, you really do feel like part of you is missing, and you don’t quite know what to do with yourself

(via sharegif.com)

So you text 24/7 and tell each other every single detail of your day because then it’s kinda like you’re together, right? But anyone else you’re around judges you hardcore-- family and/or friends.

(via landingstanding.com)

It’s weird not being able to communicate through looks with everyone else. Plus you have to restrict yourself from laughing at everything like you would if you two were together

(via lifehack.org)

But it’s also kind of ok because you can make each other laugh just by your texts, because when you read them you can basically hear the other person’s voice

(via photobucket.com)

It’s just hard when no one else understands your certain things about you. Be it, your eating habits, the clothes you wear, or the people you must vent about

(via buzzfeed.com)

Anyway, when you’re finally reunited it feels oh so good. You can resume your shenanigans and feel normal again

(via picturespider.com)

It’s a weird thing when you don’t see someone for one day, yet it feels like it’s been a week. Even if it’s only for a weekend, I feel weird without my sidekick so don’t even get me started on going months without being with each other.