15 Reasons Why Being "The Miranda" Should Be A Compliment

She was eating cake for breakfast before Kim K.

32

We've all done it; picked which of the fab four women we most relate to on Sex and the City.There’s usually a fight over who gets to be Carrie; Samantha’s are a rare find. No matter who you play the game with, no one ever wants to be Miranda. But why?

Miranda represents everything women are currently fighting for. She is attractive, smart, has a high paying job in a male dominated profession and is happily married. Here are 15 reasons why you shouldn't silently resent the next person who likens you to the red-head of the group.

1. She is the queen of real, no BS advice.

We all need a friend who tells it how it really is.

2. She is realistic about love.

A woman who is level-headed in the game of love is a force to be reckoned with.

3. She knows personalities matter.

No one likes a fake b*tch.

4. She isn't embarrassed about keeping a dildo.

Magda's attempt at replacing her toy with a Virgin Mary statue couldn't even shake her confidence.

5. She tells Carrie Mr. Big is bad news.

But is there for her when things get bad, without saying "I told you so."

6. She defends her sometimes questionable fashion choices.

Rest in peace to the beggar chic outfits of season one.

7. She wears the pants in her relationships.

IDK why men are always calling us women ~cLiNgY~.

8. She replaced sex with pastries for a decently long time.

12. She moved to Brooklyn for her family.

SoOoOoOoOo much worse than when Samantha moved to LA and had to fly in for girl chat.

13. She quit her job because her boss was a sexist.

14. She proposed to Steve, not the other way around.

In the most perfect, nonchalant way.

15. She has the only successful marriage on the show.

We think Carrie and Mr. Big last beyond the second movie but who can be sure? Samantha and Smith only lasted to single digit anniversaries, lest we forget Charlotte and Trey. Miranda and Steve come from two different worlds and still manage to kill the game.

Despite her boy cut and love for power suits, Miranda Hobbs is certainly no underdog. Should the day come where I am compared to her, I will take the compliment in stride.