10 Ways Being Impulsive Can Make Your Life More Fun

Who knew that being impulsive could actually make things more interesting?

426

I have been told that I might be a little too impulsive. However, many people give that word a bad rap. they use the word "spontaneous" to make it sound more appealing. I admit that yes, sometimes I do not think about the choice I am about to make, but eight out of 10 times, it leads to something good and memorable. So, here I will list why being impulsive can help you!

1. You will meet so many new people.

When you decide to go out of your way to meet new people you can meet some of the most amazing friends.

I have always been someone who will stop and talk to strangers anywhere. yes, I am safe about it don't worry. The people I have met randomly have forever changed my life. Even if you don't become great friends you will learn something new.

2. You will change for the better.

Making decisions quickly that you normally would think over will make you more confident in who you are. sounds weird? You know who you are better than any other person, so trust your gut. It will make you a better you!

3. You will explore the world around you more.

Going to new places is fun! if you keep going to the same spots over and over again you won't get immersed in your community. It might be awkward going out of your comfort zone, but I have yet to regret pushing myself a little.

4. The memories will last forever.

You will make many more fun memories! If you plan something out it doesn't always go as planned, but you usually know what to expect. When you have no plan its a whole different ride. going into something not know what to expect has made some of my best memories.

5. It is a little bit thrilling.

We can't all skydive or cliff jump every day like some lucky people. However, that doesn't mean we can't find thrills around us. Making yourself go with the flow or push some of the limits is exciting and somethings can even give you an adrenalin rush.

6. You will be a little smarter than before.

You will learn a lot more about the world around you so you will have a lot more information on life. The decisions we make impact our future, so if you are impulsive you will probably be well informed.

7. You might make some interesting purchases.

if you have the cash to spare you might pick up some weird things along the way. For example, I bought a hamster. did I really think about it? no. Do I think he makes my life better? 100%. I knew I could pay for him to have a good life, so why not!

8. You will relate to others better.

Because you will meet a lot more people, you will understand people better.

9. You will think outside the box.

Your life experience will make you think outside of the box. You will Also probably problem solve faster, so it is a big win!

10. Life is more fun!

Life is just more fun when you let yourself live freely!

Make fun decisions and live your life how you want to. you are the only one in control of your path! However, please make safe decisions and put your health first! Have fun and push yourself to do new things.