Being Bold And Straightforward Is The Best Thing You Can Do For Yourself

Stand Out and Be Different

811
pexels

Being straight-forward can bring many opportunities. I do not seem to comprehend why we all hide behind ourselves. I realize this world is a scary place and nobody wants to be rejected, but think about all the chances we are missing out on. We have one life to live, why don’t we live it to the fullest?

Start by being self-confident. You hold the world in the palm of your hands, yet you do nothing about it. You can do anything you put your mind to. If you want to share your thoughts/opinions/ideas, then post it.

Your idea could make you millions, or your thoughts could change someone’s perspective. If you think that boy behind of you in line at Starbucks is cute, start a conversation or buy his drink for him. That boy could become your entire world by just one simple action. If you think something is wrong, speak up. Your voice could save someone’s life.

Don’t hide the way you feel. If you like someone and want to date them, then tell them. If all you want is to play games, don’t act like you want more. Heartbreaks hurt and are completely avoidable if we are straight-forward about our intentions in the first place. This avoids the uncertainty between people.

No, we do not all want the same things at the same times, but if we are open about our wants from the beginning, we can bypass the pain, anger, and negative feelings. The world would become a much simpler place.

The thing is, people are going to judge you no matter what you do, so you might as well be bold, be different, and live the life you dream of. Chase the things you’ve always wished for.

We are all afraid of rejection and disapproval so we tend to avoid any situation that will put us in the spotlight. But we are meant to shine! We are all here for a reason, so don’t just sit back and blend in, stand out. Make your life everything that you want it to be.

I truly believe that we should wander away from the ‘norms.’ What is fun about being like everyone else? Just because it’s not normal for a girl to pay for the guy, or text the guy first, or ask the boy out, does not mean that we can’t.

It just means that those people are missing out on chances of love or friendships. If you are bold, then you hold the power to change the world.

Be bold, be goofy, and be yourself. Then nobody can stop you from living the best life possible. Stay true to yourself and don’t worry about anyone else’s opinions.