10 Things You Know To Be True If You’re a VSCO Girl

Being a VSCO girl is the new thing. You all have the same trends from the scrunchies to the Hydro Flask.

1. You own a Hydro Flask.

You have a hydro flask and it is covered in cute stickers.

2. Redbubble is bookmarked.

Redbubble is saved on your phone and you buy more and more stickers from there everyday for your hydroflask.

3. Your vocabulary consists of 2 letters. 

Sksksk is your go to word for any and every situation.

4. You have a metal straw. 

You have a metal straw because #savetheturtles

5. Birkenstocks are your only footwear. 

You wear them all year long, even in the winter with socks. It’s your go-to footwear.

6. Huge t-shirts are your wardrobe. 

All your t-shirts are Large or X-large. If you can see your shorts underneath them, then you need bigger t-shirts.

7. You own a shell necklace. 

You have a shell necklace which you wear along with your big t-shirt and birkenstocks. This is the only way to accessorize.

8. You have way too many scrunches. 

You can practically fill your entire arm up with scrunchies. You have one in every design possible as well.

9. You and your BFFS have friendship bracelets. 

You made each other friendship bracelets out of thread. You have them tied on and you won’t take it off unless it falls off.

10. Tik Tok is your favorite app. 

When it comes to most used app, this one takes the lead. Your goal in life is to become Tik Tok famous and then you’ll die happy.