you are beautiful
you are beautiful
own work

The worlds biggest problem now days is self image. we look In the mirror being a girl or boy and see things we all want changed, weather it be loosing a couple of pounds, changing the color of our hair, wanting a prettier profile, or wanting that golden tan that I think every girl strives to get every summer. then after seeing ourselves in the mirror and seeing we don't have any of these things we walk away saddened because the world has filled our heads with what beauty really is and how skinny is defined. but WAKE UP CALL!!!!! Beauty is none of these things... we shouldn't sit around hating ourselves, because we don't wake up every day looking like Victoria secret, or Calvin Klein models. Every time we see ourselves in the mirror, we should tell ourselves we are beautiful, unique, different (YES different is good.) Because weather or not we look like the next Miss America, or have the picture perfect bathing suit model bodies, YOU. ARE. GORGEOUS. The Lord tells us in Proverbs 3:15 that we are more precious than rubies, and nothing can compare to us. Please hear me out when I say this ladies and gentlemen you are line none other.

You have the ability to be whoever you want to be, do whatever you want to do. go where ever you want to go in the world. Don't let the fact that you don't look like the girls/boys on the magazine covers stop you from loving yourself. If it take writing encouraging quotes in random little places you'll see every day, DO IT!!! If it takes going to get your nails done, DO IT!!! If it takes buying that adorable little top that cost $90 in a local boutique then DO IT!!! nobody can define your beauty but you. Do what makes you feel good. Do what makes you, you. because in the end when everything is said and done, nobody is going to remember you by what clothes you wore, what your makeup looked like every day. or by what you ate, but they are going to remember you by your inner beauty. People can be drop dead gorgeous on the outside, but you never see it because of how bitter they are on the outside. True beauty is not only what is on the outside, but what is on the inside also.