Fun things to do this summer

10 Things To Do Before Summer Drifts Away

As summer comes to an end, don't forget to try these ten great things.

21
girl jumping

1. Go to the beach

Seriously if you're like me and have spend enough time outside, get out! The best thing about summer is the weather so go out and catch some rays. Just don't forget your sunscreen!

2. Have a picnic

Again, guys the best thing about summer is the weather so grab your bestie and head to a park for a picnic. Just remember to watch out for those ants!

3. Go to an amusement park

You're never too old to act like a kid again and who doesn't love a good rollercoaster. So, before summer ends take a day trip to your local theme park.

4. Attend or throw a BBQ

Nothing beats the taste of burgers off the grill! Get together with your friends or family and enjoy some tasty food.

5. Get fruity

Smoothies are good at all times of the year but they taste much better while you're lounging around the pool. And don't forget to throw some veggies in there

6. Have a garage sale

Summer is a great time to get organized, so go through your stuff and sell what you don't want. Plus, who doesn't love a little extra cash.

7. Read a book

Summer is a great time to catch up on some pleasure reading. Head to your local book store and pick up some best sellers.

8. Get to the gym

Everyone knows you once you get back to school you'll be "too busy" to go to the gym so, get yourself in the routine now. Then once you're back at school going to the gym will be a breeze.

9. Have some me time

Whether it be going to the spa or reading a book or going on a run. Just spend some time relaxing and focusing on self-love.

10. Pick up hours

I know summer is a good break from school and it is great to have some free time, but it is also great to have some spending money for school. Also, lets' face it college isn't cheap so try and grab some extra hours to help yourself out come fall

Don't wait, summer won't stay around forever!