I'm Calling It Now, Becca’s Season Of 'The Bachelorette' Will Be The Best One Yet

A fairytale romance after a horrible breakup.

556
@bkoof / Instagram

May 28 is the premiere of "The Bachelorette’s" 14th season starring Becca Kufrin. Just last season, she was on its sister show The Bachelor, where America watched her fall in love yet get her heart broken in a rather humiliating way. Bachelor Nation wasn’t too surprised when she was selected as the next Bachelorette, but excited nonetheless.

I will admit that I have not been a faithful watcher of the show. (I’ve only seen 2 seasons of "The Bachelorette" and Arie’s season of "The Bachelor." I only watched Arie’s season because my roommate did.) So, I am not brushed up on "The Bachelorette" knowledge, yet I am confident that Becca will have one of the best seasons in the franchise’s history.

Because of the drama of last season, Bachelor Nation is rooting for Becca to find a deserving man. Chris Harrison and Kufrin have already revealed that she is now engaged (but obviously her fiancé is still unknown). In an interview with PeopleTV, she said “I feel like it is going to stick,” so she is clearly in love and happy with how things worked out. Knowing that the season is a success and not a total flop makes me excited to watch her fall in love.

From what we know of her from last season, Kufrin has a super sweet personality. She’s definitely fun-loving and adored Arie, and I imagine that she is the same with her bachelors. Honestly, it seems like the personality of the "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" is one of the main factors of the audience engagement of the season. Harrison said in an interview that “the crew loves her, the producers love her…because she just makes it easy,” so she is even adored by the people behind her season. Since she is already well liked by so many people based on what rather little information we know of her from "The Bachelor," so I think her charisma will make for a fun season.

It’s rather admirable that after being dumped by her fiancé for another woman, Becca was able to pick herself up and move on with her life. Her slogan — “let’s do the damn thing” — will be the driving force of her season. In an interview with US Weekly, Harrison assured that Becca is not a pushover, so I think that if any problematic men are on her show, she’ll take care of them. It’s just one more reason why Becca deserves love in her life.