9 fall beauty launches for fall

9 Fall Beauty Launches At The Top Of Our Wishlists For 2018

Nothing says "Happy Holidays" quite like new makeup.

23
https://unsplash.com/photos/pxax5WuM7eY
https://unsplash.com/photos/pxax5WuM7eY

Fall, the best season of the year. Flannels, pumpkins, bonfires, and best of all, holiday makeup launches. Each fall, makeup lovers alike hover over their phones and computers, anxiously awaiting the previews for the holiday beauty launches, and this year have some of the best. Here are the nine product launches to keep an eye out for when doing your holiday shopping this year. You better start saving now!

1. The Gingerbread Spice Palette.

Too Faced Cosmetics, most notably known for the famous Chocolate Bar palette, has just launched their new holiday palette, and it's major. Gingerbread spice. With warm-toned shades like these, this palette is on the top of my list this year. There are rumors that it even smells like gingerbread!

2. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit- Unlocked.

This Hourglass face palette includes two bronzer shades, two blush shades, and two highlight shades, creating the perfect travel face palette. Definitely a must for girls who love to travel or are on the market for some new face powders.

3. The Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer.

For everybody in love with the Marc Jacobs O!Mega bronzer, get ready. This holiday season Marc Jacobs is a collection of new items, including an O!Mega highlighter. Yes, you heard that right, a highlighter! This will definitely be the shining star of this holiday season.

4. Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Brush Collection.

Makeup brushes, something every makeup addict needs but doesn't necessarily love buying. This Jaclyn Hill collaboration with Morphe showcases all of the brushes anyone could possibly need. It is a must have for beginners or makeup artists alike.

5. The Naked Cherry Palette.

If you're a fan of Urban Decay or any of the Naked palettes, you're sure to fall in love with the new Naked Cherry palette. The mix of pink and red shades are a must have for the holiday season.

6. The Sultry Palette.

As a lover of the Modern Renaissance palette, this new Sultry palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills is extremely alluring. I'm sure it will make its way to the top of many Christmas lists this year.

7. Tarte Pineapple of My Eye collection.

Pineapples. For the holidays. Even though it's Autumn, filled with warm-toned palettes and lipsticks, Tarte has decided to brighten up the season with their holiday collection that features a large pineapple with an array of colors. This palette offers so many different looks as well as four different face powders, making it the perfect collection for a beginner.

8. Dose of Colors Friendcation Palette.

The Desi x Katy Dose of Colors collaboration has been one of the most anticipated launches of the season with highlighters, lipsticks, and most importantly, the Friendcation palette. I mean, take a look for yourself, are those not the prettiest colors you've seen?

9. The Nubian Loose Highlighter.

Juvia's place remains one of the most favored brands among beauty enthusiasts with their insanely pigmented eyeshadows. With the release of this loose highlighter, makeup lovers all around will be drenched in highlight from head to toe.