The Beauty Of The 2000's

The Beauty Of The 2000's

21 Nostalgic Things That Will Make You Miss The 2000's!
300

The 2000's were the best time for 90’s babies. At least it was for me. I was born in 1998 so I did not get to enjoy the gadgets and style of the 90s however I can confidently say I enjoyed my childhood through the 2000's. The 2000's brought us some of the greatest songs such as Single Ladies by Beyonce, Milkshake by Kelis, and Lose Yourself by Eminem. Along with the music, the dances were unforgettable. I could not go to a party without the DJ playing Crank That Soulja Boy, You’re a Jerk, Walk It Out, and Chicken Noodle Soup.

Children today will never understand how great the entertainment was during the 2000's. The premiere of That's So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana and The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour were the greatest crossovers in TV history! In honor of the 2000's nostalgia I’m having right now, why not create a list of all the things that represent the beauty of that decade.

1. Sidekicks

The sidekick was my dream phone that I never got! Remember when they were featured on Zoey 101 as a Tek-mate?

2. Motorola RAZR

3. 106 & Park

Everyday I would come home from school, grab a snack and watch the top 10 most requested videos.

4. Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur

5. Melissa Sneakers

6. Blockbuster/ Hollywood Video

Blockbuster and Hollywood video were the go to spot on the weekends. I love Netflix, but the experience of physically picking out my favorite movies cannot be replaced.

7. Juicy Drop Pop

8. "S"everyone drew in school (Cool S)

9. Fashion, but no so fashionable

Who told them these outfits were okay?

10. Rimless Glasses

11. Were you Team Bow wow or Team Romeo?

12. Gameboy & PSP

Before there was the Nintendo DSi there was the Game Boy advance, Game Boy advance SP, and the Play Station Portable.

13. FurReal Friends

GoGo was definitely one of my favorite Christmas presents!

14. Portable DVD Player

Whats a long rode trip without a Portable DVD player, and the movies The Cat In The Hat, Mouse Hunt, and Daddy Day Care.

15. Lil Wayne

The 2000's was the pinnacle for Lil Wayne's career. He made countless number one hits and inspired the sound for many of the rappers today.

16. Classic T.V. Shows

Thats So Raven

One on One

Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Hannah Montana

Drake & Josh

Zoey 101

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Spongebob Squarepants

Jimmy Neutron

Danny Phantom

The Parkers

Unfabulous

Scarred

Parent Control

NEXT

Pimp My Ride

MTV Cribs

The Proud Family

The Naked Brothers Band

Trading Spaces

Flight 29 Down

17. Flashy Belt Buckles

A flashy belt buckle turned your outfit from a 7 to a 10 on the flyness scale.

18. Tom from Myspace

19. Heelys

20. Gauchos Pants

Shoutout to ladies who had these in every color like me!

21. Clogs/ Sheepskins