Natural Beauty

Natural Beauty

Why you should embrace your natural features?

12
Natural Beauty
Pbs

Makeup is essential to look beautiful, but there is more to a beautiful face. I believe that beauty comes in all forms. Last year I wrote about how beauty comes in all shape and sizes. Now it's about the essence of beauty that catches an individual's eye: the face. The face is like a porcelain doll that gravitates for attention. Every natural face is essential to beauty. Sure you can wear makeup, but that's what enhances the beauty inside of you. There are ways to be confident to yourself with or without enhancements.

God created what you were born with. A natural face is a clean face, without any injections or harmful chemicals that turns it ugly. All women and men can have a natural face. Beauty comes in all forms of skin. Whether it's from luscious melanin to a pure snow white. Whether it's from shiny and smooth to gorgeous freckles. Don't be afraid to show off your natural features. Don't be insecure to show off your scars and all of the natural flaws. Because all of the flaws are what make you beautiful. Makeup is good too, but keeping it simple and bare is better.