Bean

Bean

A Short Poem

15
Bean

Come where the creatives flock

with Spartan appetite

and Herculean ambition.

Their conversations come in fragmented rhythm

and stick to you in bits:

two businesswomen brainstorm,

three screenwriters pick at a plot,

four friends catch up.

There sits the solitary scholar

sniffing at his textbook,

the buried novelist

bleeding from his bar stool,

the wide-eyed poet

blazing from her leather love seat-

God pokes them one by one,

trading Pollock-futures

for Angelo-destinies.

Tables littered with moleskin notebooks

and sticker-finished MacBooks-

MacBooks littered with "Meat is Murder,"

Patagonia, a pink whale, a cannabis leaf.

Fruit tart and dirty chai please.

That'll be all.

Fuel the mind, body, soul, friendship...

Come for the cold brew;

stay for what it sparks in you.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

27487

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!