Be You, For You.

Be You, For You.

Being you is the best thing you can do for yourself.

5
Be You, For You.
Comcandy.com

Have you ever completely disregarded your own morals and values to feel a sense of normalcy? As if the real you was too weird, too stuck up, too this, or too that to show the world? Well, let me give you some advice, stop doing that. Just stop. You thinking it's okay to hide or change parts of yourself to fit in, is just you lying to yourself and to others.

The picture above shows a little puzzle that cut its top off to fit in with the other pieces. You can see the blood and the pain in its eye. This little puzzle piece went through so much pain and hurt to fit in. To be accepted is one of the basic needs humans have, but no person is the same. Everyone is born different, and everyone is born to be different. Trying to change yourself and conform to someone else's standards will only hurt you.

You were born unique, to stand out, to shine in your own light. Living in your own truth is the best thing you can do for yourself. When you learn to be yourself, everything else will begin to fall into place. Being your most authentic and raw self is the only way to create anything real in your life. Being the real you allows you to form real bonds and to create real connections.

Being yourself can be hard. Sometimes the results of being yourself can be cruel. Things like bullying can occur, and as saddening and painful as it can be, that's a reflection of that person's heart, not yours. Living in your own truth, despite people's opposition and opinions is the best thing you can do for you. Other people's opinions and values have no place in your life. Living your truth and being your most authentic self will ensure that you can lay your head down at night with zero worries or regrets. At the end, all of you have is yourself. You have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and like what you see

No one was remembered for fitting in, they were remembered for standing out. They stood out because they trusted in themselves and showed the world their most authentic self. People like Chris Rock, Kate Winslet, Miley Cyrus, Winona Ryder, Michael Phelps, and etc all have faced adversity in the face and came out stronger than ever. They stayed true to themselves and continued to pursue their passions, their dreams, and they did it by being themselves.

You were born with something no else has. You are unique, and you have to share the real you with the world. Being you, is the best thing you can be. Being yourself is your biggest weapon against all the things the world will try to throw at you. Showing the real you to the world will reap benefits you would not even be able to imagine. Now you give yourself a hug and show the world what you are made of.