Let's get thoughtful
Self Love

It's Time to Remember To Be Kind, Thoughtful, And Loving

Instead of getting caught up in the negatives that society is throwing our way, remember the little things that make our hearts smile

98
https://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/christian-trends/4-attributes-of-god-to-be-thankful-for-this-thanksgiving.html

It seems that as a society we have forgotten how to be kind, how to be thoughtful, and how to love each other. If you turn on the news you see just a glimpse of the tragedy that has struck and it is hard to watch that day after day. We have the power to change the way we view the world. Changing our environment starts with the things we say, the things we do, the things we post on social media and more. Our actions speak so much to who we are and how society has determined how we have grown up.

With recent elections and world tragedies as a society we have gotten so caught up in the negative things that the world can create and we have lost sight of the things that make life so great. Reflecting on the little things can turn that around. It can be as simple as saying thank you when someone opens a door that will brighten a day. It could be a small gesture like giving a child a sticker when you are working your long day in retail that will put a smile on a face.

When did being kind go out of style?

Remember in grade school when you brought in cupcakes on your birthday to share with your class? It was YOUR birthday and YOU were bringing in cupcakes. Nowadays we expect others to do things for us on our birthdays rather than the giving we were taught when we were young. Simple acts of kindness like giving to others helps to spread the joy instead of keeping it all to one person.

Encourage each other to take their time in life, be kind, be thoughtful, open doors and say thank you. It doesn't take much to change the attitude of the world we live in.

Related Articles Around the Web