6 Reasons You Can Entertain Yourself With The Kardashian's All You Want, But Should Never Strive To Be Like Them

Let's strive to be so much more

70
Instagram

1. ...No explanation necessary

2. They are obsessed with their weight

Young girls, unfortunately, look up to these women. Whether we like it or not, it is a fact and they should at least see this as a huge honor. Instead of worrying about the idea that they are portraying to younger girls and even their own children, they are more worried about themselves.

It is normal to lose or gain weight every now and then. We all have a certain weight where we feel most comfortable, but the world will not stop because you gained a few pounds. Life is short and is supposed to be enjoyable.

3. They only eat salad

Have you ever noticed, in every single episode of KUWTK, the only thing these sisters eat is salad??

BORING.

4. Materialistic

It's lovely to have nice things, especially when you work hard to get them, but material items are not nearly as important as the Kardashians make them out to be.

For the amount that they brag about their riches, they could be donating or helping those in need, rather than trying to make others feel inferior or envious.

5. They alter their true selves

With their power and presence in our society, they should be using it to better the world. Whether intentional or not, they are teaching little girls that they aren't good enough, just the way that they are. This is a horrible message.

We all have insecurities, it is through confidence and a positive mindset that we learn to accept and love ourselves for all that we are, rather than change what is not ideal.

6. Self-Centered

Don't be this person. If you are, this is what you look like in public.

I enjoy watching and keeping up with them as much as you do but please, know that measuring success does not mean you have to be anything like a Kardashian. Let the Kardashian's do what they do best, entertain us, just know that they are entertainers, not role models.